CWH TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Trip fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If a trip is cancelled or rescheduled from our side, a full refund will be provided.
Basis of cancellation policy:
- We organize only a limited number of trips in a year.
- The number of seats for each trip are also limited, usually 12, and once the seats are full, registrations are closed.
- We work with local agencies that organize treks, transportation, homestays, etc in the Himalaya. Cancellations directly affect their only source of income.
Note: If you sign up for any trip with CWH, it is deemed to be understood that you have read and agreed to our Trip cancellation policy.